2011 was truly a year of firsts for me, and I remain grateful for all of them. Hopefully 2012 will bring many new adventures!
Here were some of my firsts:
1) I appeared on Kofy TV’s Dance Party.
2) I helped host a friend’s bridal shower while battling laryngitis & organized a wonderful spa bachelorette outing for her.
3) I visited London and Paris for the first time.
4) I organized Team Don’t Stop Believing for American Cancer Society’s and participated in fundraising, open house planning, and the 5k walk itself. Our team raised over $3500 in the fight against breast cancer!
6) I served as Maid of Honor in my good friend’s wedding.
7) I ran a 10k, the Silicon Valley Turkey Trot, on Thanksgiving Day.
8) I saw my mother fight breast cancer and emerge even stronger.
Here’s to 2012!