2011 was truly a year of firsts for me, and I remain grateful for all of them. Hopefully 2012 will bring many new adventures!
Here were some of my firsts:
1) I appeared on Kofy TV’s Dance Party.
2) I helped host a friend’s bridal shower while battling laryngitis & organized a wonderful spa bachelorette outing for her.
3) I visited London and Paris for the first time.
4) I organized Team Don’t Stop Believing for American Cancer Society’s Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event and participated in fundraising, open house planning, and the 5k walk itself. Our team raised over $3500 in the fight against breast cancer!
6) I served as Maid of Honor in my good friend’s wedding.
7) I ran a 10k, the Silicon Valley Turkey Trot, on Thanksgiving Day.
8) I saw my mother fight breast cancer and emerge even stronger.
Here’s to 2012!