Happy New Year, everyone!
I’m thrilled that 2011 is here at last, and I thought it might be a good exercise to revisit my 2010. There were a number of firsts, and I definitely learned a great deal about myself during that time. So what did I do?
1) I helped plan a bridal shower for my sister-in-law.
2) I participated in a flash mob style surprise wedding dance.
Photo courtesy of Chris Plato
3) I visited Pixar Animation Studios.
Character images, etc copyrighted by Pixar, all rights reserved.
4) I flew successfully to SoCal and back for work.
5) I tried pho ( sooo good!)
6) I grilled my own steak (major nommage)
7) I attended Electronica at Disney’s California Adventure.
8) I visited the Oakland Museum of CA (worth the $12 and beyond!)
9) I went to a Winter Ball (I had attended junior prom and senior ball before, but never Winter Ball–it was a first for my dance studio as well, as the ADP folks were graciously hosting it!)
10) We also gained 2 loving kitties due to my sister-in-law, and they’ve brought all kinds of joy to our house.
Yay for 2010, and here’s to an even more amazing 2011!